- ‘‘All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties’’
- We will only keep your information for as long as we are either required to by law or as is relevant for the purposes for which it was collected.
- We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- You can visit the Site and browse without having to provide personal details. During your visit to the Site you remain anonymous and at no time can we identify you unless you have an account on the Site and log on with your user name and password.
- We may use your personal information for opinion and market research. Your details are anonymous and will only be used for statistical. You can choose to opt out of this at any time.
- It is not necessary to accept cookies to visit our website. However, if you would like to place an order or add an item to your shopping basket, you will need to set your browser to accept cookies so you can use the shopping basket and checkout functions.
- If you transact with us, we collect some additional information, such as billing address, credit / debit card number and credit / debit card expiration date and/ or other payment instrument details and tracking information from cheques or money orders.
- In our efforts to continually improve our product and service offerings, we collect and analyse demographic and profile data about our users' activity on our Website.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.